Series NVII Needle Valve
Economical, Pressures Up to 2000 psi, Blowout-Proof Stem
The Model NVII Needle Valves provide easy flow regulation in all applications,
including shut off and throttling for pressure gages and instruments. With a one
piece, hot forged brass body construction, years of maintenance-free service can
be expected. The Model NVII, with its tamper-proof design and blowout-proof stem,
provides excellent performance and reliability.
- Instrument line shut off, instrument isolation, drain valve, and pressure gages
Models & Ordering
- Gases and liquids compatible with wetted materials. Not rated for steam use.
- End Connection Size:
- 1/4" female NPT.
- Pressure Limit:
- 2000 psi (138 bar) (CWP).
- Wetted Materials:
- Valve Body: brass (CW617N); Retainer, Handwheel: brass (CW614N); O-Ring: fluoroelastomer.
- Temperature Limits:
- -40 to 350°F (-40 to 176.7°C). (Warning: freezing of the fluid in the installation may severely damage the valve.)
- Flow Coefficient:
- 0.22 lb.
- Pressures to 2000 psi
- One piece body construction
- Tamper proof design and blowout-proof stem
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.