Model UPA-130 Universal Power Alert
Indicates the Presence of Stored Energy in Control Panels
This product is no longer available.
- Operational Range:
- AC single or 3-phase: 40 to 750 VAC 50/60/400 Hz, (line-to-line or line-to-GND [UL approved 50/60 Hz]). DC or stored energy: 30 to 1000 VDC, (line-to-line or line-to-GND).
- Maximum Rated Voltage:
- 750 VAC/1000 VDC (line-to-line or line-to-GND).
- Detection Thresholds:
- 29 VAC 3-phase, 40 VAC single-phase, 27 VDC (TYP CUTOFF).
- Power Consumption:
- 1.2 watts at 750 VAC.
- Temperature Rating:
- Operating: -4 to 131°F (-20 to 55°C); Storage: -40 to 185°F (-40 to 85°C).
- Totally encapsulated for environment protection. NEMA 4X (IP66).
- Electrical Connections:
- (4) 6 ft, 18 AWG 1000V, UL-1452.
- 7 oz (198.45 g).
- Agency Approvals: