Series MP Mini-Photohelic® Differential Pressure Switch/Gage
Compact, Low Cost Switch/Gage
The Series MP Mini-Photohelic® Differential Pressure Switch/Gage combines the time proven Minihelic® II differential pressure gage with two SPDT switching set points. The Mini-Photohelic® switch/gage is designed to measure and control positive, negative, or differential pressures consisting of non-combustible and non-corrosive gases. Gage reading is independent of switch operation. Switching status is visible by LED indicators located on the front and rear of the gage. Set points are adjusted with push buttons on the back of the unit.
NIST CALIBRATION available in Product Configurator.
- Fume hoods
- Dust collection
- Pneumatic conveying
- Clean room
Models & Ordering
- GAGE SPECIFICATIONS
- Air and non-combustible, compatible gases.
- Wetted Materials:
- Consult factory.
- ±5% FS @ 70°F (21.1°C). Gage face mounted in vertical position.
- Pressure Limits:
- 30 psig (2.067 bar).
- Temperature Limits:
- 20 to 120°F (-6.7 to 49°C).
- Process Connections:
- Barbed for 3/16" ID tubing (STD); 1/8" male NPT (optional).
- 4-1/8" (104.78 mm) depth x 3-1/16" (77.79 mm) diameter.
- 23 oz (652 g).
- SWITCH SPECIFICATIONS
- Switch Type:
- (2) SPDT relays.
- Electrical Rating:
- 5 A @ 120/240 VAC resistive; 5 A @ 30 VDC.
- Electrical Connections:
- Screw type terminal block. Accepts 22-12 AWG wire.
- Power Requirements:
- 24 VDC / 24 VAC 50/60 Hz 4 W.
- Mounting Orientation:
- Gage face in vertical position.
- Set Point Adjustment:
- Push buttons.
- Standard Accessories:
- (2) mounting screws, (1) .050" hex allen wrench.
- Agency Approvals:
- CE, cULus.
- Gage reading unaffected by switch operation and will continue to read pressure even during power loss
- Visible switch status LED provides indication of set point switching state
- Compact design but with the power of larger devices can meet the same application specifications
- For optional 1/8" male NPT connections, add suffix -NPT to model numbers.
Example: MP-000-NPT. No extra charge. Allow additional lead time.
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|A-489||4" 303 SS straight static pressure tip with flange, 1/4" hose barb.||Same Day||$8.00||Order|
|A-301||Static pressure tip, for 1/4" metal tubing connection.||Same Day||$11.00||Order|
|A-302||Static pressure tip, for 3/16" and 1/8" ID plastic or rubber tubing.||Same Day||$10.00||Order|
|A-302F-A||303 SS Static pressure tip with mounting flange, for 3/16" I.D. rubber or plastic tubing. 4" insertion depth, includes mounting screws||Same Day||$10.25||Order|
|EXAMPLE||MP||000||AT||Series MP-000-AT Mini-Photohelic® Differential Pressure Switch/Gage, range 0-0.5" w.c., with aluminum tag.|
|SERIES||MP||Mini-Photohelic® Differential Pressure Switch/Gage|
0-25 mm w.c.
0-50 mm w.c.
0-100 mm w.c.
Energizing (set point low: de-energizing/energizing; set point high: energizing/de-energizing)
Energizing (set point low: energizing/de-energizing; set point high: energizing/de-energizing)
Energizing (set point low: energizing/de-energizing; set point high: de-energizing/energizing)
Latching Option (high/low)
Latching Option (low/high)
Latching Option (low/low)
NIST Certificate of Calibration
- Your catalog says the A3000 series photohelic needs 120VAC, but "Special units for other voltages are available." Does that mean I can order a 24VDC model? If so, what would the part no. be? Thanks
- We do offer two voltage options which are -24VAC: 24 VAC Relay Pack or -240 VAC: 220/240 VAC Relay Pack. Unfortunately we do not offer a VDC option with the A3000 Series. However, you could consider the Series MP, Mini-Photohelic Differential Pressure Switch/Gage or the Series 3000 MR or 3000 MRS which all offer the 24 VDC Power Requirement.
- What restrictions, if any, are imposed for the Magnehelic® and Photohelic® gages in vacuum service?
- In applications involving higher vacuums than 20" Hg, leakage due to gage housing porosity becomes the limiting factor.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.