Series MDA Miniature Adjustable Pressure Switch
Adjustable Set Points from 0.1 to 100" of H2O
Sense differential pressure with the Series MDA Miniature Adjustable Pressure Switch. The switch features field adjustable set point and gold inlay contacts. Air or other compatible fluids can be used on the "high side". The lightweight and compact size make the MDA ideal for any application with space constraints. Applications include industrial, HVAC, pump and motor control, medical, automotive, pools and spas.
NOTE: 50 PIECE MINIMUM ORDER.
- Pump and motor control
- Pools and spas
Models & Ordering
- Switch Type:
- SPST normally open.
- Switching Media:
- Air or compatible fluids on “high side”.
- Pressure Limits:
- MDA-011: 4 psi; MDA-111: 8 psi; MDA-211: 8 psi; MDA-311: 15 psi. MDA-411: 30 psi.
- Current Rating:
- 40 mA resistive for life in excess of 20 million cycles.
- Temperature Limits:
- 40 to 150°F (4 to 66°C).
- 18K gold inlay.
- Electrical Connections:
- Terminals - 0.187" x 0.20: spade (recessed) for use with quick disconnects.
- Pressure Connections:
- Smooth port 5/32" diameter for 1/8" ID tubing.
- Diaphragm Material:
- Operating Voltage:
- AC/DC - 30 V or less with resistive load.
- Use #4 screws through mounting lugs or #2 screws through eyelets.
- Less than 10 grams.
- Air or fluid on high side permits multiple uses where both air and liquids exist
- Small and lightweight for applications where space is constrained
- Gold contacts help ensure a clean connection without dirt or oxidation
MDA-XXX-OPT MDA MINIATURE ADJUSTABLE PRESSURE SWITCH 1ST SYMBOL (1ST X) SET POINT RANGE 0 0.1 - 0.5 IN WC 1 0.5 - 2 IN WC 2 2 - 15 IN WC 3 15 - 60 IN WC 4 60 - 100 IN WC 5 0.03 - 0.1 IN WC 1ST SYMBOL (2ND X) LOW PORT CONNECTION 1 TOP MOUNT SMOOTH PORT FOR 1/8 ID TUBING 2 SIDE MOUNT BARB FOR 3/16 ID TUBING 1ST SYMBOL (3RD X) HIGH PORT CONNECTION 1 TOP MOUNT SMOOTH PORT FOR 1/8 ID TUBING 2 SIDE MOUNT BARB FOR 3/16 ID TUBING 3 BOTTOM MOUNT 1/8 MALE NPT CONNECTION OPTIONS (OPT) -PRESET PRESET SWITCH -T PTFE NOTES #1. 50 PIECE MINIMUM REQUIRED FOR ALL CONFIGURED ITEMS.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.