Series 475 Intrinsically Safe Handheld Digital Manometer
Ranges from 1" w.c. to 150 psid, ±0.5% Accuracy
The Series 475 Handheld Digital Manometer measures positive, negative, or differential pressures of air and natural gases in ranges from 1 in w.c. (0.249 kPa) to 150 psid (10.34 bar). The dual push pads on the front panel control the on/off, auto zero, and pressure unit selection, allowing for simple operation with no set up needed. When used with a Dwyer® Pitot tube, the Series 475 can also be used as an air velocity gage.
- Monitoring natural gas pressures on boilers and other combustion equipment
- Air velocity monitoring, when used with a Dwyer® Pitot tube and AV calculator
- Field calibration of other instruments
- Monitoring or troubleshooting HVAC systems
Models & Ordering
- Air and compatible combustible gases.
- Wetted Materials:
- Consult factory.
- ±0.5% Full Scale, 60 to 78°F (15.6 to 25.6°C); ±1.5% Full Scale from 32 to 60°F and 78 to 104°F (0 to 15.6°C and 25.6 to 40°C).
- Pressure Hysteresis:
- ±0.1% of Full Scale.
- Pressure Limits:
- See catalog page.
- Temperature Limits:
- 0 to 140°F (-17.8 to 60°C).
- Compensated Temperature Limits:
- 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C).
- Storage Temperature Limits:
- -4 to 176°F (-20 to 80°C).
- 0.42" (10.6 mm) 4-digit LCD.
- See Ordering page.
- Power Requirements:
- 9 V alkaline battery, installed non-functional, user replaceable.
- 10.8 oz. (306 g).
- Process Connections:
- Two barbed connections for use with 1/8" (3.18 mm) or 3/16" (4.76 mm) I.D. tubing. Two compression fittings for use with 1/8" (3.18 mm) I.D. x 1/4" (6.35 mm) O.D. tubing for 475-7 & 475-8 only.
- Agency Approvals:
- CE, FM.
- Rugged aluminum case protects instrument from damage during transport/use
- Large, easy to read LCD and simple operation
- FM approved to be intrinsically safe in hazardous locations, Class 1, Div 2, Groups A, B, C, D, T4 Ta = 70°C
- -AV Kit includes Model 475 Digital Manometer, Pitot Tube, two No. A-303 static pressure tips with magnetic mounting, 3/16" I.D. rubber tubing, No. A-397 step drill for 3/16" - 1/2" holes in 1/16" increments, No. A-532 AV slide chart, 9 volt battery, and fitted polyethylene case.
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|A-472T||Kit, less manometer||Less Than 1 Week||$346.00||Order|
|A-201||Rubber latex tubing has less tendency to kink in storage and occupies less space, thus is best for portable work. 3/16" ID, 9' length.||Next Day||$7.80||Order|
|A-303||Portable static pressure tip, for 3/16" ID rubber or plastic tubing with 4" insertion.||Next Day||$10.25||Order|
|A-375||Compression fitting connections, 1/8" tube to 1/8" NPT male.||1-2 Weeks||$4.00||Order|
|A-397||Rugged step drill, quickly provides true round holes in thin materials, no center punch needed to start, automatically de-burrs drilled hole, high speed steel, drills 3/16" through 1/2" holes in 1/16" increments.||1-2 Weeks||$57.00||Order|
|A-463||Plastic carrying case with foam liner for 475-1-AV air velocity kit - 13-1/2" x 10" x 2-3/8".||1-2 Weeks||$76.50||Order|
|A-532||Air velocity calculator slide chart.||Next Day||$10.50||Order|
|166T||Telescoping pitot tube||Next Day||$208.00||Order|
|166-6-CF||Pocket size Pitot tube, 1/8" dia., 6" insertion length, 3" tip, with 1/8" male NPT compression fitting.||Next Day||$100.75||Order|
|A-402A||Carrying case for most manometers; tough, gray nylon pouch, double zippered with belt loop||Next Day||$43.75||Order|
|A-47X-BOOT||Rubber boot for manometers (manometer not included).||Next Day||$13.50||Order|
475-X-FM-OPT 475 MANOMETER 1ST SYMBOL (1ST X) RANGE 000 1.00 INWC / .249 KPA 00 4.00 INWC / .995 KPA 0 10.0 INWC / 2.49 KPA 1 19.99 INWC / 4.97 KPA 2 40.0 INWC / 9.95 KPA 3 199.9 INWC / 49.7 KPA 4 10.0 PSI / .689 BAR 5 19.99 PSI / 1.37 BAR 6 30.0 PSI / 2.07 BAR 7 100 PSI / 6.89 BAR NOT VALID W/ AV,T 8 150 PSI / 10.34 BAR NOT VALID W/ AV,T OPTIONS (OPT) KITS -NIST NIST TRACEABLE CALIBRATION CERTIFICATE -AV AV KIT OPTION -T TELESCOPING PITOT TUBE
- What's the sample rate of the 475 digital manometer series? Is there an average function of the the past samples?
- The sample rate is 1 reading per second. There is no average function of past samples.
- We use series 475-6-FM Mk III digital manometer. What is the recommended calibration interval?
- We do not have an official recommended calibration interval. However, we would suggest checking the calibration at least once or twice a year depending on the applciation and how often the unit is used.
- Is there a manometer that is compatible with chlorine gas and sodium hydroxide (bleach)?
- Unfortunately, we do not have any manometers available that can handle chlorine gas or sodium hydroxide (bleach).
- I have four Series 475 Mark III Handheld Digital Manometers that we have had for one year. I would like to have them calibrated, but I do not know where to send them. Do you offer a calibration service for the products you sell?
- Yes, we provide NIST calibration for the 475 series both at the time of purchase and afterwards. Please contact one of our customer service representatives at 1-800-872-9141 and provide them with your model number(s).
- Does the 475 model work with propane?
- The 475 is compatible with combustible gases and is FM approved.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.