Model TAC-L Portable Digital Tachometer
Contact or Photo Non-Contact Operation, Backlit LCD
Model TAC-L Portable Digital Tachometer measures rotational speed either by contacting a rotatable head to the shaft of the object, or using photo sensor to detect the reflections from the laser. The laser target can record from a distance of up to 20 inches and gives a more accurate measurement than LED targeting. Model TAC-L includes a large LCD with a backlight for use in dark areas. This tachometer is made of a strong, lightweight ABS plastic housing, which is designed to comfortably fit in the hand of the user. Supplied with this model are 3 contact rotational heads, a contact surface wheel, and a protective carrying case.
- HVAC fan motors
- Powder and bulk conveyor belts
Models & Ordering
- ±(0.05% + 1 digit).
- Backlit LCD; 5 digits, 7 segments, 0.7" (1.8 cm) H.
- Non-contact (RPM): 2.5 to 99,999 RPM; Contact (RPM): 0.5 to 19,999 RPM; Surface Speed (m/min): 0.05 to 1999.9 m/min.
- Non-contact (RPM): 0.1 RPM (2.5 to 999.9 RPM), 1 RPM (1000 to 99,999 RPM); Contact (RPM): 0.1 RPM (0.5 to 999.9 RPM), 1 RPM (1000 to 19,999 RPM); Surface Speed (m/min): 0.01 m/min (0.05 to 99.99 m/min), 0.1 m/min (100.0 to 1999.9 m/min).
- Non-contact Measuring Distance Range:
- 2 to 20" (5 to 50 cm).
- Sampling Time:
- 0.8 s.
- Temperature Limits:
- 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- Power Requirements:
- (4) 1.5 V AA alkaline batteries.
- 1.37 lb (.620 kg).
- Agency Approvals:
- CE, RoHS.
- Non-contact operation can record from a distance of up to 20 inches
- Memory function recalls records since last power off
- Large backlit LCD for visibility in dark areas
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|TAC-5||Reflective tape, 5' (1.5 m) roll, 1/2" (13 mm) wide.||2-3 Weeks||$27.50||Order|
Number of Certs must equal number of items.
|Less Than 1 Week||$115.00||Order|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.