Series DLI2 LCD Pressure Data Logger
1/4" NPT Fitting, Records 262,143 Readings, Front Keypad
The Series DLI2 accurately records pressure and gives instant remote readings. The large, back-lit LCD and 8-button keypad provide convenient access to current data and recorder setup as well as memory and battery levels. The Series DLI2 can be ordered for absolute or gage pressure measurements up to 5,000 psi. Using the keypad or software, measurements can be read in psi, in. Hg, mm Hg, bar, atm, Torr, Pa, kPa, or MPa. The large memory capacity allows over 260,000 readings to be stored. The easy to use DL700 software makes creating permanent records, performing data calculations, and graphing of data simple. The DLI2 can easily be started and stopped from a PC or delayed to start up to six months in advance. It can also stop recording at a specific time or after a certain number of readings have been taken.
- Building automation
- Clean room
- Operating rooms
- Process applications
- Regulated environments
Models & Ordering
- 0 to 30 psia(g), 0 to 100 psia(g), 0 to 300 psia(g), 0 to 500 psia(g), 0 to 1000 psia, and 0 to 5000 psia depending on the model.
- Memory Size:
- 262,143 readings.
- 2% FSR, 0.25% at 77°F (25°C) typical.
- 0.002 psi (30 psi), 0.005 psi (100 psi), 0.02 psi (300 psi), 0.05 psi (500 and 1000 psi), and 0.2 psi (5000 psi) depending on model.
- Sampling Method:
- Stop on memory full or continuous recording.
- Sampling Rate:
- Selectable from 2 sec to 12 hrs.
- Computer Requirements:
- Windows® 95, Windows® 98, Windows® 2000, Windows® ME, Windows NT®, or Windows® XP operating system, and one free USB port.
- Power Requirements:
- (6) AA alkaline batteries, installed functional, user replaceable. Optional AC adapter.
- Battery Life:
- 1 yr (approx).
- USB port (interface cable required).
- Housing Material:
- Black anodized aluminum case.
- Wetted Material:
- 316L SS.
- Enclosure Rating:
- 40 oz (1134 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- Efficient data capture tool to review processes are running correctly or to analyze alarm and out-of-spec conditions
- Intuitive keypad interface allows easy set-up
- PC start and stopping allows centralized control of data collection
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Code||Order|
|DL700||Software, manual and USB interface cable(6').||Same Day||$135.00||N||Order|
|DLI-120||9V power adapter (North America).||Same Day||$25.00||N||Order|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.